ROBINS AFB, GA (KJGX) Radar
Current time: 16:52:08 UTC
last refresh: 0 seconds ago
Radar out of date?
(~5-10 minute delays are pretty common)
animated gif / manual loop controls
more info on animated gif/manual controls
The National Weather Service produces both a single animated gif file, and separate images for each individual period of time.
You can use the animated GIF that the NWS produces, but you won't be able to pause or choose the speed of the loop.
Or you can switch to manual looping controls so that you can pause, go forwards/backwards, and soon, you'll even be able to set the loop speed.
Nearby Radars to KJGX
There are two maps temporarily while we test performance. Top is Maplibre, bottom is Leaflet.
there's a bug for now where the radar site itself shows in the following list
- COLUMBIA, SC - 156 miles away
- CHARLESTON, SC - 134 miles away
- FORT RUCKER, AL - 149 miles away
- ATLANTA, GA - 84 miles away
- GREER, SC - 165 miles away
- JACKSONVILLE, FL - 179 miles away
- ROBINS AFB, GA - 0 miles away
- MAXWELL AFB, AL - 142 miles away
- TALLAHASSEE, FL - 167 miles away
- MOODY AFB, GA - 125 miles away
KJGX is the ICAO code for the nexrad doppler radar located in ROBINS AFB, GA.
The radar's precise location is latitude 32.675683, longitude -83.350833, at an elevation of 618 feet.
The ROBINS AFB radar is located in TWIGGS County, GA.
Identification codes for KJGX
ICAO: KJGX NCDCID: 30001873 WBAN: 53824